Spencer A. Bryson
Spencer Bryson advises and assists clients with their business life cycle and contract negotiation needs.
Specifically, Spencer focuses on business formation, funding and capitalization through equity and debt, and business acquisitions and dispositions. Spencer has assisted clients in a wide array of fields including real estate, development, public-private contracts, construction, manufacturing, entertainment, health care, and transportation. Spencer also assists his clients by preparing and negotiating licensing agreements, construction contracts, and documents related to employment and independent contractors.
Communication and responsiveness are keys to any successful attorney-client relationship. When you work with Spencer, he’ll strive to quickly and clearly provide any information you request.
Spencer graduated with honors from the University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business and earned his law degree from the College of William and Mary in 2013. He joined the firm shortly after its formation.
Areas of Practice
- College of William and Mary, J.D. (2013)
- University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business, B.B.A. with honors (2010)
- Benjamin Rush Scholar, College of William and Mary School of Law
- Business Law Review
- Best Lawyers Under 40, D Magazine (2021)
- Texas Super Lawyers, Rising Stares (2021)
Publications and Presentations
- AIA Contracts Case Review
- Evaluating and Revising Construction Contracts, An Owner’s Perspective